My choice of five things to post about is:
Five Things I Am Thinking About
- A co-workers father died last night. It was not unexpected, but it is still sad and brings back memories of the sadness when my own father died several years ago. I know he will be tied up with his family and his mother and I can't do anything to help him, but it just seems like we ought to be able to help our colleagues in need.
- Country Bob's sent me a couple of bottles of All Purpose Sauce and I can hardly wait to try it out. I have sone custom recipes in mind, but first I think I might try meat loaf made with Country Bob's. I'll let you know what I try first and if some of my germinating ideas turn out edible. You know how it is with my experimental cooking. (I'm just amazed that Country Bob's thinks I can cook!)
- I'm still in shock about how many comments I got on my variant haiku for the Writer's Challenge in this post. The most comments ever in the history of this blog! (Although I really think that the phrase "Idiots abound" is what people liked.)
- I keep wondering just how windy it is going to be here Sunday afternoon. All week has been really unseasonably warm (65-70 in Colorado in the winter?) and it is all supposed to change Sunday afternoon to a week of highs below 20. So I expect a lot of wind as the front rolls in.
- Should I bump my daily walk up from the current 5 miles to 7 miles? I'm sure Molly the wonder dog would like it.