- Man: A creature made at the end of the week's work, when God was tired.
- The earth has a skin and that skin has diseases; one of its diseases is called man.
- Is man one of God's blunders or is God one of man's?
- I think that God in creating Man somewhat overestimated his ability.
- I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.
- I believe the best definition of man is the ungrateful biped.
And here is a list of the authors:
- Friedrich W. Nietzsche
- Oscar Wilde
- Charles Schultz
- Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Friedrich Nietzsche
- Mark Twain
Your challenge is to correctly associate the author with the quote without using Google or other search engine.
While you cogitate and work on the problem, I'll show you a picture of the icecles that have formed on the eaves from the freeze thaw cycle of the snow:
Cogitated long enough? Got your answers in hand?
Well, while we wait, let me ask another question: which of the quotes most resonates with you view of the world?
The correct associations between quotes and authors are given in the first comment. No peaking!
Oh, my world view resonates with either of
Man: A creature made at the end of the week's work, when God was tired.-or-
I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.