Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Connections

A really odd  brain spasm here:

  1. I read "High Maintenance Granola" which reminds me of
  2. Lola Granola, a character in the comic strip Opus penned by
  3. Berkeley Breathed who was managed on his high school paper by
  4. Harvey Neville who I met and worked with in NYC

Thus my mind has linked "High Maintenance Granola" to NYC in 4 steps, probably all of them non-obvious to any rational observer. Does that mean I have officially lost my mind? No, don't answer that.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out...and, ironically, I have never been to NYC. Upstate, yes, and many of the surrounding states - but I've never actually been IN New York City. Sad, huh?

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to ... so just do it!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin