Thursday, September 3, 2009

Five Odd Facts Vaguely ...

It's Friday and thus time for



Five Odd Facts Vaguely Related To Computers

  • 94% of all existing blogs have not been updated in four months.
  • 2 out of 3 Twitter users access Twitter only while at work.
  • Moderate Internet surfers are 9% more productive in their jobs than non-surfers.
  • World wide usage of electricity is projected to fall 3.5% this year; this is the first time since recordkeeping began in 1945 that the world wide usage has declined.
  • 82% of male British IT workers say they consider their sex partners' needs before their own; the highest of all industries.



Facts courtesy of Funny Times and Harper's Index.

5 comments:

  1. Okay that no update for 4 months wasn't me okay! I was just 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really 4 months? I don't believe you. My blogroll is pretty active and the most I've gone recently is 4 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is interesting about the electricity usage. No updates in 4 mos. huh? That is odd! There must be some pretty happy British IT wives!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad that I don't live in Britain :) Ha! I'm surprised to hear that 94% number.

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to ... so just do it!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin