Five Odd Facts Vaguely Related To Computers
- 94% of all existing blogs have not been updated in four months.
- 2 out of 3 Twitter users access Twitter only while at work.
- Moderate Internet surfers are 9% more productive in their jobs than non-surfers.
- World wide usage of electricity is projected to fall 3.5% this year; this is the first time since recordkeeping began in 1945 that the world wide usage has declined.
- 82% of male British IT workers say they consider their sex partners' needs before their own; the highest of all industries.
Facts courtesy of Funny Times and Harper's Index.