(Hosted by Angela, who gave me this award
Five "Instruments" That Should Have Been Omitted From The Symphony Early This Morning
- The caterwauling female cat looking desperately for male companionship under my bedroom window.
- The wildly barking Molly dog trying to open the sliding door to have a few words with the aforementioned cat.
- The crows who chose to dive bomb and caw at said cat, hoping to drive it out of their territory.
- The mourning doves that felt they had to get their mournful coos in with all the other noise.
- The train engineer that just had to sit on his horn to put a real edge on things.
Needless to say, further sleep was impossible after being roused by that cacophony.