Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

What more could one ask for - cold and breezy! Only snow is missing to make it complete evening.

In keeping with the time honored traditions:
        The year past:  "could have been better."
        The year ahead:  "it will be better."

So now that I have all the standards out of the way, I can ramble on in a pointless manner appropriate for the evening. I haven't been a big New Year's Eve partier for years, so this is usually a calm and collected evening that many times ends before midnight with the siren call of my bed. Tonight is going to be no different. So
here's to ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for the New year. Hope it is a barrel of laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Sir, I shall have a better New Year delivered to your table this instant. It should have come yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

You know you want to ... so just do it!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin